Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: TN TET Paper II Exam Date Announced
Post Date: 08-03-2022
latest Update: 04-01-2023
- For TET Paper-I (for classes I-V): Higher Secondary with relevant marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 2- year D.Ed (Special Education) or Graduation & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or B.Ed.
- For TET Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII): Graduation & passed or appearing in final year of 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or Higher Secondary with releavaant marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
- For detailed qualification refer notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Date of Notification: 07-03-2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee: 18-04-2022 Extended from 14-03-2022 to 18-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 26-04-2022 Extended from 13-04 to 26-04-2022
- Date for Edit Option: 11-07-2022 to 16-07-2022
- Date for Written Exam (Paper-I): 25 to 31-08-2022
- Date for Written Exam (Paper-II): Will be Announced Later
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card for Paper I: From 2nd Week of August
- Date for New Paper I Exam: 10 to 15-09-2022 (Postponed)
- New Date of Paper I Exam: 14-10-2022 to 20-10-2022
- Date of Paper II Exam: 31-01-2023 to 12-02-2023