Tony Jaros Greenie Recipe | Tony jaros greenie mix
Tony Jaros Greenie Recipe
Tony Jaros Greenie Recipe | Tony jaros greenie mixThere is a drink called the “Greenie Drink OR greenie mix ” at Tony Jaros’ River Garden bar, made with mint & lime juice for a very rich flavour.
- 1 Glass
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 organic ripe green apple
- 1 organic ripe green pear
- 2 cups of organic roughly chopped fresh kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup of organic, roughly chopped fresh mint.
- 20 chilled green or Muscat grapes.
- 12 cubes ice
- 3/4 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of stevia
- 1 smsmall lime
- Add one and hahalf cups of ice-cold water to the blender.
- Put in a few apple & pear pieces Until its completely liquid & blend the ingredients completely.
- Continue adding apple & pear chunks in tiny hand-fuls, mixing each hand-ful until blended
- Add a handful of greens & mint at a time & blend until all the greens are mixed Mix grapes, agave or stevia, and lime juice, ice cubes, cinnamon, .
- Blend until ice is broken up & the mixture is smooth.
- Then, serve it in the glass.