Creamy Garlic Skillet Chicken with Spinach
Quick-cooking chicken cutlets are coated in a garlic cream sauce, while spinach adds a boost of color and nutrition in this easy, one-skillet recipe. Serve over pasta or whole grains to soak up the delicious sauce.
- 1 open fryer
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- prinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Increase heat to medium-high and add wine.
- Cook until slightly reduced, about 1 minute. Return heat to medium and stir in spinach, cream and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Serving Size:1 cutlet & about 1/4 cup sauce
301 calories; protein 27g; carbohydrates 3g; sugars 1g; fat 17g; saturated fat 8g; cholesterol 117mg; vitamin a iu 1880IU; sodium 362mg; potassium 504mg; niacin equivalents 17mg.
1 thought on “Creamy Garlic Skillet Chicken with Spinach”