Alton Brown Sweet Potato Recipe
Alton Brown Sweet Potato RecipeThe sweet potato is a modest, versatile, solid, and delicious food choice. They're likewise really solid, making them ideal for breakfast, lunch, supper, bites, sweets, and, surprisingly, as a side dish with meat.This alton earthy colored yam recipe is motivated by Alton Brown from Great Eats. He utilizes his particular cooking procedures to make these yummy treats.I've made a couple of changes to the first recipe, yet generally, it's basically the same. It's really basic and fast to plan. You can serve these yams hot or cold. One way or another, they taste perfect!
- 1 bowl
- 1 Large sweet potato About 1 lb
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 smsmall eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat broiler (to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Wash the sweet potatoes completely. Remove the closures and cut them into little shapes. Put on a baking sheet and heat until delicate, around 20 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, blend the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a bowl with a fork. Blend well subsequent to adding the cubed sweet potatoes.
- Dissolve the spread or margarine in a pot over medium intensity. When dissolved, add the milk and continue to blend. Stop when the combination reaches boiling point. Eliminate from heat and fill the egg combination. Mix well.
- Spread the filling in a lubed and floured 8-inch square baking dish — Precook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cool totally prior to cutting into squares.Enjoy!